Strength: 9 (0)
Dexterity: 16 (1)
Intelligence: 9 (0)
Wisdom: 13 (+1)
Charisma: 12 (0)
Max HP: 21
- When you attack with a ranged weapon, deal +2 damage.
- Cheap Shot – When using a precise or hand weapon, your Backstab deals an extra +1d6 damage.
- Dagger (hand, 1 weight)
- broken Short Sword with no hilt (close, 1 weight)
- Ragged Bow (near, 2 weight) and bundle of arrows (3 ammo, 1 weight)
- Adventuring Gear (1 weight)
- Studded Leather Vest (1 weight, Armor 1)
- Iron Cube with raised square spiral (Gnomish, 1 weight)
- Three-piece wooden pole connected by chain
- Finely carved 7" wooden shaft with ornate carvings and a hole in each end
- Two blackened steel hand crossbow bolts
NOTE: Fill in or change whatever you’d like about Finlie, as long as it doesn’t change the fiction we’ve already established.
- Innocent eyes
- Temporarily bald from cask explosion in Maintenance Depot 2E (normally wears pigtails to keep the hair out of her face)
- Common clothes
- Healthy frame
- Jon the Lush has my back when things go wrong.
- Amelia Rosewater knows one of my dark secrets.
- Accidentally poisoned a small child to death in hometown after he drank a small vial Finlie had dropped.
- Nearly died during melee with a Shadowling. Saw the Realm of Death — a vision of joyous Halflings running and playing in a sun-lit field. Successfully returned from the brink of death, with the warning that the next time the scene may be very different.