Jon the Lush
Strength: 12 (0)
Dexterity: 9 (0)
Constitution: 15 (2)
Charisma: 13 (+1)
Max HP: 23
- Your faith is diverse. Choose one Wizard spell. You can cast and be granted that spell as if it was a cleric spell.
- Divine Intervention – When you commune you get 1 hold and lose any hold you already had. Spend that hold when you or an ally takes damage to call on your deity. They intervene with an appropriate manifestation (a sudden gust of wind, a lucky slip, a burst of light) and negate the damage.
- Chainmail (1 armor, 1 weight)
- Staff (close, two-handed, 1 weight)
- Bandages (1 weight)
- A ring of smoky glass inset with an onyx
- A small silver mallet with gnomish runes engraved on the handle
- Sculpture of Mastertech Snorblin – Allows wearer to read and understand the Gnomish written language.
NOTE: Fill in or change whatever you’d like about Jon, as long as it doesn’t change the fiction we’ve already established.
- Kind eyes
- Strange hair (self-cut, possibly while… communing)
- Common garb
- Knobby body (somewhat clumsy?)
- Finlie Boxlightener is in constant danger. I will keep her safe.
- I am working on converting Amelia Rosewater to my faith.
- Found Tibnel’s calling after a night of drinking or a poorly-decided bet.
- Defeated the Tangler in Maintenance Depot 2E with a massive explosion from a volatile cask.